Forget Hair in a Can – Regrow Hair Without Side – Effects
Hair loss is a common problem for both male and female. Although baldness or excessive hair fall is a not a disease, it can be a indication of an underlying problem. It is always a good idea to check with a doctor. However, shedding which causes baldness can be due to several other reasons, namely the type of products used, the water, the environment, stress and so on.
Recently, a hair transplant doctor admitted a secret to me which he really did not want me to repeat. He admitted that hair transplant procedures were now not the only method of restoration, but the secret was that the Total Hair Regrowth plan was the most affordable, natural, and effective way to stop balding, cure your hair loss, and start regrowing a full head of hair all in the comforts of your own home.
Free Hair Loss and Balding Tips
In order to stop hair loss, we need to go the root of the problem. If it is because of an illness, then that needs to be taken care of; if it is due to other reasons mentioned above then we need to find a solution. In any case, we need to take care of hair heath in the same way we need to take care of our bodies.
Some of the ways to stop balding and increase hair growth are:
- If there is a major shedding then it could be an indication of deficiency of some essential nutrients in the body. Check your diet. Plan a well-balanced meal and take multivitamins to put back the lacking nutrients back in the body. Vitamins A, B and E are good for the hair.
- Drink plenty of water. Water flushes out toxins from the body and also keeps you hydrated. Make sure the water you drink is distilled or filtered and avoid water containing chlorine or other chemicals.
- Avoid caffeine. This causes the body to dehydrate which is not good for the hair. Instead try fruit juices.
- Know what you put on your hair. Oil your it on weekly basis. Apply coconut oil once a week. Warm the oil a little before applying. Leave it one for an hour before washing it off.
- Avoid shampoos that have three in one substances in them. Do not shampoo every day. Twice a week is enough.
- Avoid pulling your hair back tightly.
- Make sure the pillow you sleep on has cotton covers that do not pull your hair out.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Do not brush or comb when wet.
- After a shower, dry the hair by patting with the towel rather than rubbing with it
Take Action Soon To Ensure Results and Avoid Lifetime Baldness
The above tips will help to reduce balding and promote new growth. It is natural to lose about forty to fifty strands of hair a day, so do not be alarmed at this. Taking care of the hair in a proper manner will promote new growth. However, the only proven and effective method (other than expensive hair transplant surgery) is the Total Hair Regrowth at-home system.