Hair loss is a common problem for both males and females. Although baldness or excessive hair fall is a not a disease, it can be a indication of an underlying problem. Hair Loss Balding always recommends it is a good idea to check with a doctor first. However, shedding which causes baldness can be due to several other reasons, namely the type of products used, the water, the environment, stress and so on.
Recently, a hair transplant doctor admitted a secret which he really did not want repeated. He admitted that transplant procedures were now not the only method of restoration, but the secret was that the Total Hair Regrowth plan was the most affordable, natural, and effective way to guarantee your own natural hair restoration, and stop baldness. Regrowing a full head of hair all in the comforts of your own home could be accomplished in a few short months. We believe this to be one of the most effective alternatives to transplant surgery, and it is gaurenteed.
Read my post on what worked for me. If you’re in a similar situation, this same information may be of use to you.
Free Hairloss Balding Tips To Kick Start Natural Growth
In order to stop any form of alopecia, we need to go the root of the problem. If it is because of an illness, then that needs to be taken care of; if it is due to other reasons mentioned above then we need to find a solution. In any case, we need to take care of hair health in the same way we need to take care of our bodies.
Some of the ways to stop balding and increase hair growth are:
- If there is major shedding then it could be an indication of deficiency of some essential nutrients in the body. It is recommends you thoroughly examine your diet and nutrition regimen. Plan a well-balanced meal and take multivitamins to put back the lacking nutrients back in the body. Vitamins A, B, and E are good for the hair and promote keratin production.
- Drink plenty of water. Water flushes out toxins from the body and also keeps you hydrated. Make sure the water you drink is distilled or filtered, and avoid water containing chlorine or other chemicals.
- Avoid caffeine. This causes the body to dehydrate which hinders the rejuvenating blood supply. Instead try fruit juices.
- Know what you put on top of your head. Oil your it on weekly basis. Apply coconut oil once a week. Warm the oil a little before applying. Leave it one for an hour before washing it off.
- Avoid shampoos that have three in one substances in them. Do not shampoo every day. Twice a week is enough.
- Avoid pulling your hair back tightly.
- Make sure the pillow you sleep on has cotton covers that do not pull your out strands.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Do not brush or comb when wet.
- After a shower, dry the hair by patting with the towel rather than rubbing with it
Take Action Soon To Avoid Further Thinning Hair
The above tips will help to reduce balding and promote new growth. It is natural to lose about forty to fifty strands a day, so do not be alarmed at this. Taking care of the hair in a proper manner will promote new growth. However, the only proven and effective method (other than expensive transplant surgery) is the Total Hair Regrowth at-home system.